7 changes to asset management operating models
Ernst & Young (EY) recently publised its global survey on asset management investment operations. The company explores how COOs are transforming their operating models to meet market challenges.
7 main changes especially impact these models :
- Driving growth by expanding distribution channels and focusing on client experience and brand management
- Adopting a strategic approach to regulatory compliance
- Defining and implementing the next generation of global location strategies
- Expanding use of third-party outsourcing throughout operating model
- Identifying cost savings in existing shared services organizations
- Expanding and maturing data management and information security
- Rationalizing business applications, adopting vendor solutions and driving toward simplicity throughout the infrastructure
These changes on operations indirectly impact asset management companies at all levels of their organisation. Our clients independant asset managers, private banks and family offices are concerned by this evolution. We support them everyday by providing them with the adequat tools to fulfill this need for evolution :
- Multi-site management and mulit-currency environment to facilitate global location strategies
- Automated compliance controls to develop a strategic approach to regulatory compliance
- Bespoke reporting and high value added services to enhance client experience
- Data security and strict confidentiality management
The integration of a comprehensive management system is key to successfully drive these strategic changes on the long term. For asset management companies that have not initiated a change – or in a very limited way – the task can appear rather impressive, complex and time-consuming. To help you see clearer with this process, the team of KeeSystem® published a white paper to assist you in your phase of reflection. The two first chapters treat of « The Evaluation of Needs » and « Finding your way on the portfolio management software ». It will be soon available in English, please let us know if you would like to receive a copy.