KeeSystem is proud to be referenced as a digital professional in the Principality and a partner for the blue fund.
As part of the Extended Monaco digital transition program and the Principality of Monaco’s economic recovery plan, the Government of Monaco is setting up the Blue Fund.
The Blue Fund is a support fund to promote economic recovery via digital technology.
KeeSystem has been supporting companies in Monaco since 2009 in the management of their activities. A player in the digitalization of finance and asset management, KeeSystem has been selected in 2018 by MonacoTech, the Monegasque Government’s startup program.
Within the framework of the Extended Monaco for Businesses program, our team is involved in the following areas:
- studies and advices
- productivity tools
- business solution & integration
- RGPD & conformity
How does the Blue Fund work?
Learn more about the blue fund and Extended Monaco
- What are the objectives of the Blue Fund?
- How will Monegasque companies be able to claim it?
- What are the eligibility criteria for Monegasque companies?
- What type of projects are eligible?
- What are the steps to be taken to submit a project to the blue fund?
More information on the website of the Government of Monaco.