KeeSystem, partner of the fourth GFI Solutions Day
Organised by Sphere, the 2020 edition of the GFI Solutions Day will take place this year in Geneva then Zurich, focusing on concrete themes related to the wealth management business.
Cédric Cazes, Strategic Operations Director at KeeSystem, will chair the discussion “How to choose your PMS” at the fourth GFI Solutions Day in Geneva on 23 March at the Hotel Président Wilson. The KeeSystem team will also lead two PMS workshops during the day.
The GFI Solutions Day in Zurich will take place on April 6, at the Park Hyatt Hotel, for the first time outside Geneva.
These days will bring together independent GFIs from Geneva and Zurich to discuss the issues and challenges of the wealth management market.
- FINMA Agenda
- From self-regulation to prudential supervision, adapting the business models
- LSFin, LEFin, Mifid costs and how to reduce them?
- Banks: what are the new terms?
- LSFin impacts on consulting and management mandates
- How to choose your PMS
- Fintechs in the value chain
- How to sustain your business model? Partnerships sought
For the complete program : click here (french)
Registration before 19 March at SPHERE, by phone at +41 22 566 17 31 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact us if you wish to meet the KeeSystem team there!