KeeSystem will conduct a round table discussion on digitalisation and the new wealth management tools for independent managers.
David Crépin, Senior Account Manager associate at KeeSystem, will lead the round table discussion on “Accessing the latest wealth management tools, taking advantage of digitalisation while controlling the costs related to technological change” during the Journée Solutions GFI (Independent Managers Solutions Day) on June 12th in Geneva.
With other experts, he will go through key topics concerning the technological revolution that the wealth management industry is going through:
- What are the tasks transformed by the technological disruption and how to take advantage of it to increase your performance?
- What are tools and services do Fintech provide for wealth management companies?
- How to choose your Portfolio Management System? What is the profitability
- Comment choisir son Portfolio Management System ? Which break-event point ?
- How can you protect your data ?
View the complete program of the Journée Solutions GFI here
Based in Monaco and Geneva, KeeSystem brings consulting and services in innovative solutions to wealth managers and family offices. Its unified wealth management platform allows managing the core activities related to asset management and to have an updated visibility on the entire portfolios under management. As part of the Fintech industry, KeeSystem is today recognized as a leading actor, ranked in the top 100 of the most influential RegTech (technological companies specialised in managing financial compliance.) in 2017.