The year 2020 was marked by the biggest health crisis over the last century. In addition, the US has experienced a major political change. How do we approach 2021 and position ourselves in the face of the challenges but also the opportunities that are emerging?
To answer this question, KeeSystem is pleased to host Jean-Pierre Petit, CEO of “Les Cahiers Verts de l’économie” for a special event.
Join us on Thursday February 4th, 2021 at 9.00 AM to learn more about
- The pandemic updates & vaccine outlook
- What are the global economic conditions in 2021?
- What are the Biden Administration’s plans?
- How should you consider your investment strategy?
- Is there a Tech bubble ?
- Are negative real interest rates with us forever?
- What are the US dollar trends?
About the guest
Jean-Pierre is CEO of “Les Cahiers Verts de l’économie” (LCV Research) the France’s leading independent research company in macroeconomics and investment strategy. He is also a regular guest on financial radio and television stations, including BFM Business, B Smart and Ecorama.